All-In-One® products are sold exclusively through promotional products
distributors. To order, contact your distributor representative.
All-In-One has passed a comprehensive audit and we comply with International Labor Standards! ILS #R780-4429.
1. Acceptance of Orders: Orders are binding upon the factory only after accepted by All-In-One.
2. Emailed and Faxed Orders are acceptable; please call to confirm receipt of P.O. by factory.
We are unable to accept verbal purchase orders or verbal change orders of any kind.
3. Purchase Order information must be complete before production will be scheduled. Item,
item color and description, imprint color(s), imprint location(s), quantity, art (ad copy/logo), in-hand date, ship-to address and shipping method are all necessary for a purchase order to be considered complete. Any proofs (if required) must be approved and credit must be approved or order pre-paid before production begins.
4. Please confirm that our customer service department is aware of any special notes or requests made on Purchase Order.
5. All-In-One® is not responsible for errors that result from hand-written purchase orders,
hand-written text or ad copy, and/or faxes that are not legible.
6. Virtual Proofs are provided at no charge for orders of 5,000 units or more; billable at $12.00 (v) when requested for all other quantities. Fax Proofs available upon request. Pre-Production Proofs are a minimum of $35.00 (v) per imprint color/location, or no charge on orders of 10,000 units or more. Orders requiring a Virtual Proof and/or a Pre-Production Proof will not be scheduled for production until written approval is received by All-In-One.® Verbal approval is not accepted. All-In-One® is not responsible for art/typesetting errors after Proof Approval.
7. Prices in our 2013 catalog are effective at time of publication. Current product pricing is
available on our web site, www.AllinOneLine.com, and industry-specific search tools that provide supplier certified pricing, and those prices will prevail. Prices are subject to change without notice due to world economic conditions and changes in the costs of raw materials. All sales are subject to credit approval.
All orders are subject to a 5% to 7%
and will be shipped and billed accordingly. A larger overrun may be required for multi-color/location imprints.
9. Less than minimum quantity: add $50.00 (v); available only on certain products, only with prior authorization from All-In-One®; inquire.
Random Samples are available, free of charge on many products, and are sent via US Mail. Tech, Electronics, and USB Flash Drive samples are billable. We will ship samples via FedEx® or UPS®, using the Distributor's shipper number. Samples are not returnable.
11. For orders in production, cancellation fee is a min. of 25% and up to 100% of total order based on stage of completion. Custom orders may not be cancelled; blank goods are non-returnable.
12. Returns must have prior factory approval and RMA number, or shipment will be refused.
Custom imprinted merchandise may not be returned unless shown to be defective or a factory error. In the rare case of factory error, All-In-One® reserves the right to choose whether to remake the merchandise or refund the net price of the defective product. A restocking fee will apply to returns of unimprinted merchandise.
13. Digital Art is preferred; therefore we do not charge for logos when the artwork is e-mailed to Art@AllinOneLine.com, or uploaded to our FTP site (inquire). Graphics files must be sent in Mac or PC Adobe Illustrator AI or EPS format, with Vector artwork (lines/shapes). Please outline all fonts used. High resolution Raster artwork (pixel) is acceptable only for VibraColor/full-color. If art quality is insufficient, artwork re-creation may be required; see #15 below. Always send/fax a hard copy of art for factory proofing purposes.
14. When e-mailing artwork, subject line must include distributor name, purchase order number and product name/code. All-In-One® is not responsible for delays on orders that cannot immediately be matched with art due to incomplete or incorrect information.
15. If camera-ready art on paper is all that is available, we charge $35.00 (v) to scan the art. Should artwork re-creation be necessary, All-In-One's Art Dept. can provide the service at
$60.00 (v) per half-hour, with a half-hour minimum; charges will be quoted in advance.
16. We follow PPAI's Sm@rt art guidelines: www.PPAI.org or www.Smart-Artwork.com
17. Typesetting available: $12.00 (v) for up to 5 lines straight line text, includes Virtual Proof
for customer, to ensure accuracy. Inquire for cost to typeset additional text.
18. We may resize imprints proportionally to maximum imprint area, and we reserve the right
to break lines and arrange copy for best appearance, unless otherwise instructed.
19. Fine lines or lines that are too close together will often not print as they are intended.
We reserve the right to change the thickness of any line stroke to enable
All-In-One® to imprint the product with the highest clarity possible.
20. Always keep a copy of digital files. Artwork is kept on file for 24 months.
21. Standard Production Time starts the day All-In-One® receives ALL of the following: complete purchase order, approved artwork, proof approval (if requested), and resolution of all outstanding order issues, including standard credit checks. See product pages for production time, but always inquire for availability and exact ship date. For orders larger than catalog quantities, production time may be longer. Please fax a copy of art for reference. Orders must be received by 2pm ET / 11am PT to count as received that same day.
22. Rush Service is available for many of our products; please inquire for product-specific Rush Charges. 3-Day Rush is available for in-stock products. Please inquire for Rush time for made-to-order products, such as USB Flash Drives and Tech products. Pad printed items may require an additional day for curing time. Electronic art is preferred for rush orders, as it is the fastest method. Always inquire for availability and to confirm exact ship date, which will depend on order size and on All-In-One's inventory level and production schedule.
24-Hour Rush is available on select in-stock products, for 1-color, 1-location imprint, on catalog quantities; inquire for availability and details.
23. Normal Shipping Method: all packages are insured and shipped FedEx® Ground, unless otherwise requested. Upon request, we ship via FedEx Express. For USPS postal shipments, add $30.00 (z) to shipping cost for one box and $10.00 (z) for each additional box. C.O.D. shipments are not available. Orders will be shipped to the company placing the order, unless otherwise instructed.
24. Pallet charge: $25.00 (z) per pallet.
25. When we ship your order for you, we do our best to estimate shipping charges in advance.
There are instances when we receive unexpected charges from the shipping carrier, such as residential or rural delivery charges, updates to an incorrect or incomplete ship-to address, and surcharges for fuel; these additional charges are the distributor's responsibility and will be invoiced accordingly.
26. 2nd or 3rd Party Shipping via FedEx® or UPS® only. A $3.50 (z) handling fee per box will apply; with a $15.00 (z) maximum. Written authorization is required. We may require our 2nd/3rd party shipping authorization form be signed by the distributor to acknowledge our policy.
27. Orders shipped outside the United States are required to ship on a 2nd/3rd party account.
All customs duties, fees, taxes, and any other unforeseen charges, are to be paid by the recipient of the order. For the completion of international shipping documents, a fee of $15.00 (z) and $6.00 (z) per box will apply to each shipment to an international address. We require that our 2nd/3rd party international shipping authorization form be signed by the distributor to acknowledge our policy. Any charges refused by recipient are ultimately the responsibility of the distributor.
28. Split Shipments: $12.50 (v) per address.
29. Shipping Weights are estimates and may vary: Catalog item weights are approximate and are subject to change without notice. Contact customer service for required freight quotes. Prepaid shipping charges will be invoiced at cost.
30. All-In-One® cannot be held responsible for delays on the part of the
31. Shipping is FOB in CA, except when noted otherwise in the product description.
32. Packaging and accessory details are subject to change; please inquire to confirm.
33. Incorrect address/zip codes will be charged back at $6.25 (v) per box plus applicable freight. Factory is not responsible for any delays in shipment that are the result of the carrier.
34. Freight Collect/Third Party Billing: All Freight Collect or Third Party Billing must be clearly noted on the purchase order with the correct account number. Any freight charges incurred by the Factory resulting from incorrect billing information supplied will be charged back plus service fee of $20.00 (v).
35. Packaging: see product descriptions. For USB Flash Drive packaging options, including our
new Flash Pack™ with Lanyard. Inquire for premium packaging options.
36. Limited Lifetime Warranty, for selected premium Metal Pens.
guarantees against mechanical failure due to original factory defects in materials and workmanship, for the lifetime of its first owner. Should such a failure occur, return the complete product to All-In-One via your authorized distributor. It will be repaired or exchanged for one of comparable value, free of charge. This
warranty does not cover ink, ink cartridges, loss, accidental damage, misuse, abuse or wear and tear.
37. Copyright Notice: All the copy or material submitted by the customer for the use in producing items ordered, whether or not artwork by the factory is required therewith, will be accepted by the factory as being submitted in full compliance with all applicable laws regarding trademark, service mark, copyright, right of privacy, patent or similar protection. The customer, by submitting such copy of other material, represents that the use thereof by the factory on the items ordered will not violate any laws, and All-In-One hereby disclaims any liability for compliance with such laws in the use of the customer's copy or material. The customer hereby agrees to hold the factory harmless to any damages, costs and/or expenses when they arise under all such laws as consequence of the factory's use of said copy or other materials of the operations undertaken by this agreement.
38. For Setup and Run Charges, see respective product pages. A 500 piece minimum applies for 3 or more spot colors.
39. Laser Engraving is optional or required for many products, as indicated for each product. This includes a laser-engraved logo or up to 25 characters, including spaces, in up to 3 lines of text. For laser engraving Oxidation (Darkening), add $0.30 (v) per location and per piece. For available LaserWrap Rotational Engraving, please see #52 below.
40. Exact Reorders that are Silkscreened, Pad Printed or Laser Engraved qualify for a 50% discount off standard Setup charges for up to 18 months after previous invoice date. All run charges per piece still apply. Regular Price Setup applies for all Re-Orders of VibraColor, Personalized, Bags and other Brand Gear items.
41. Copy Change: $50.00 (v), minimum catalog quantity for each product applies to each change.
42. Imprint Color Change: $35.00 (v), min. catalog quantity for each product applies to each change.
43. Approximate PMS Color Match: $35.00 (v) per color; exact-color
match not guaranteed. Silk-screen inks are matched to "coated/C" PMS colors only. "Uncoated/U" offset colors cannot be matched. Metallic & Neon PMS matches are not available. Pantone color matches are not available for PMS colors whose first digit starts with "8".
44. Standard Product Colors and Imprint/Engraving Locations: See respective product pages.
Product colors/imprint locations shown in this catalog or online are approximate and may
vary from the actual product. If product color is critical, request a random sample; see #10 above. Custom product colors may be available; please inquire.
45. Pen Imprint/Engraving Locations: See respective product pages for details.
NEW - more Standard Imprint Colors! Pantone Matching System (PMS Solid Coated Color) equivalents are listed; please inquire for details.*
46. *Actual imprint colors may vary in appearance depending upon the material and color of the product (and Catalog printing variances). Not all imprint colors are recommended for all products; inquire to confirm suitability. Certain imprint colors may require a White underlay to be visible on tsome products; additional imprint charges may apply. We cannot guarantee that imprint colors will always match colors seen on Virtual Proofs or computer screens, since monitors vary widely in color.
47. Products in this catalog are not intended for use by children under the age of 12.
48. All-In-One products meet applicable federal safety and warning requirements as enforced by the U.S. FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission. California Proposition 65, otherwise known as Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, states that products shipped to California must display consumer product warnings informing users of chemicals known to the state of California to include carcinogens or reproductive toxins unless such chemicals are not present or are present below established Safe Harbor Levels (harmful concentrations of known California Proposition 65 chemicals).
All-In-One has fully tested all of our decorating and printing inks used to decorate products in the USA. Although these independent findings show that our inks do not contain chemicals at concentrations that would require a CA Prop. 65 warning label, CA Prop. 65 has not fully established Safe Harbor Levels for all materials used in our products. For interested parties, we may be able to provide, upon request, certification of independently tested concentrations of specific chemicals for specific products. Clients may request that the label below be applied to their products prior to shipment, ensuring compliance with CA Prop. 65 regulatory requirements:
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the state of California
to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Factory will affix Prop. 65 Warning Labels, upon request to merchandise shipping to California. P.O. must clearly state: "AFFIX PROP 65 LABELS" to ensure proper labeling.
All-In-One works hard to comply with CA Prop. 65 as well as other safety measures and environmental procedures, and is pleased to partner with companies working to lessen the impact of chemicals in our community. For an easy-to-understand explanation of CA Prop. 65, visit this website: http://www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html.
49. Silkscreen Imprinting is available on many Pens, and on products with flat surfaces.
Pricing: Setup charges are listed on product pages. Exact Re-Order Setup: 1/2 Price! (excludes Bags and other Brand Gear items, see #40)
50. Pad Printing is available on a wide variety of products.
Pricing: Setup charges are listed on product pages. Exact Re-Order Setup: 1/2 Price! (see #40)
51. Laser Engraving is available on many Metal Pens and other metal products.
Pricing: Setup charges are listed on product pages. For laser engraving Oxidation (Darkening), add $0.30 (v) per location and per piece. Exact Re-Order Setup: 1/2 Price! (see #40)
52. LaserWrap™ Rotational Engraving offers extra-large logo areas on premium pens with the above icon. With our extra large LaserWrap Engraving, multiple lines of full-size text, huge logos, and even full-barrel wrap-around engraving are now possible! See individual product pages for engraving areas and pricing. For laser engraving Oxidation (Darkening), add $0.30 (v) per location and per piece. Exact Re-Order Setup: 1/2 Price! (see #40)
53. Personalized by All-In-One® allows each piece to be individually imprinted/engraved
with a different name or variable data. Available on products with the above icon.
Pricing: Setup charge of $95.00 (v) per location, plus a running charge of $0.55 (v) per piece /per location. Exact Re-Order Setup: $75.00 (v). Personalization is also available in conjunction with VibraColor imprints (not VibraColor Dome) and LaserWrap Engraving (below); inquire for combined pricing.
54. VibraColor® is Four-Color Process photo-quality digital imprinting, available on selected
products with the above icon. Minimum order qty. varies; inquire for each specific product.
Pricing: Setup charge of $90.00 (v) per location, plus a running charge of $0.69 (v) per piece/per location. Exact Re-Order Setup: $75.00 (v). Additional charge applies for White underlay on color products.
55. VibraColor® Dome is Four-Color Process photo-quality digital imprinting,
protected under a self-healing Epoxy Resin Dome. It's included with selected products,
and is a custom option for products with the above icon. Please inquire for pricing and details. Exact Re-Order Setup: $45.00 (v).